Le 20 juin 2016, 08:48 dans Humeurs • 0
Vanessa Villegas and Sally Hoag bought Brooklyn Bridal & Prom in 2013.
Since then they have renovated the boutique, added a bridal suite, changed designers and revamped the store to focus on one-on-one customer attention.
Brooklyn Bridal & Prom is more than just a bridal store. It's a boutique that sells bridal gowns, prom and formal dresses, veils, tiaras, jewelry and tuxedos. The store also does alterations.
"My favorite part of owning a business is making people happy, and helping make their wedding dreams come true," Villegas said. "We really bend over backward for our customers."
Here are five things you probably didn't know about Brooklyn Bridal & Prom.
• Brooklyn Bridal & Prom will handle the ordering and shipping of bridal gowns to New York's Wedding Gown Preservation Co. for cleaning, and preservation. The gown is insured with a 100-year preservation guarantee and sent back in a sealed box.
• Tiffany Princess Dresses are available for purchase for little girls preforming in pageants.
• Through a loaner program, any bridal gown can be ordered in any color or size for trying on to see if the gown is what the bride wants before she buys it. Also, any prom dress can be ordered in white to be used as a bridal gown.
• All prom dresses are registered to the high school the customer attends, so no two girls have the same dress at the same prom.
• Brooklyn Bridal & Prom's products are ordered from a company that is very exclusive and offers private labels which are not advertised.